Oct 19, 2010

Ruven Afanador

Ruven Afanador is a leading fashion and celebrity photographer who knows exactly how to fuse the theatrical and the absurd. He uses the great outdoors as his studio, adding the funny factor whenever possible while always keeping an eye out for aesthetics.
His photography brims with originality and has that damn-I-wish-I'd-thought-of-that-first element (except you wouldn't have because Afanador's sheer brilliance is unparalleled - at least when it comes to fashion photography, if you ask me). Afanador's work either makes me want to wallow in a dark corner for eternity for fear of never becoming nearly as much of a visionary as him, or gives me that extra shove to snap away until my fingers are sore and my flash-ridden eyes can take no more. I hope it has the latter effect on you.

And now...

*drumroll*

Welcome to the totally tantalizing world of Ruven Afanador!








No comments:

Post a Comment